The Armagnac Delord story started in 1893. Prosper Delord, travelling distiller and cellar master took his alambic from farm to farm, transforming white wine into Armagnac.
It was Prosper’s sons Gaston and Georges that started the Armagnac house Delord Freres in Lannepax. Producers, distillers and traders, they gradually sold their Bas-Armagnacs from Gascony to the United States.
Gaston’s eldest son Jacques continued the Armagnac adventure.
Pierre joined his older brother and together they run the family business.
Sylvain and Jérôme, Jacques’ two sons form a new fraternity in the company; one who noses, tastes and blends and the other skilled in the art of its promotion.